What you must do to enter the Giveaway:
- Fill out an entry form.
- The entry form will ask you to select an entry method – for each entry you need to do one of four things:
- Indicate a new title you’d like to see published by NovAntiqua
- Provide a link to a post on your blog that mentions (and links to) this giveaway
- Subscribe to the NovAntiqua.com blog by e-mail or in a feed reader using the links on the NovAntiqua.com sidebar, or
- “Like” NovAntiqua on Facebook
- Each person may submit up to four entry forms – one per entry method above.
- One winner will be chosen if there are 1 to 100 entries; an additional winner will be chosen for every 100 entries after the first 100.
- Each winner will receive one (1) volume of the NovAntiqua edition of the Summa Theologiae, as specified on his or her winning entry form.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m., Central Time, on Jan. 27, 2011.
- Winner(s) will be chosen by random-number-generated drawing on January 28 and notified using the e-mail address provided on the entry form.
- The winner(s) will have until 11:59 p.m. on Feb. 1 to respond to the notification e-mail. If no response is received, the entry is discarded and another winner will be drawn.
Click here to fill out an Entry Form.
The winner has been drawn and notified; if no response is received, the entry will be discarded and another winner drawn on Feb. 2.